Del Nakamura – Digital Media & Marketing
- Current Marketing Manager for Northalsted Business Alliance, a non-profit chamber of commerce representing the Boystown / Lakeview district of Chicago.
- Real estate photography, residential condominium and rental properties, major client Newman Properties.
- Director of Marketing for The Chicago Diner, 2005-2014. Accomplished ten year/five fold revenue growth, rated one of the 10 best vegetarian restaurants in the world and best vegetarian restaurant in Chicago. Michelin Guide recommended.
- Food styling, photography and retouching in “The New Chicago Diner Cookbook”, Agate Publishing, 2013. Wrote Foreword & Introduction.
- Illinois native and Chicagoan, BFA in photography from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Studied with the influential Barbara DeGenevieve and Bea Nettles.
- Artistic Director of Nomenil Theater Co. founded by friends Allen Conkle and Courtney Evans. Collaborated on lighting, props, sound, video/photography and promotion.
- Visual design philosophy is an amalgam of East Asian heritage and American culture, inspired by simplicity, abstraction & technology. He loves Chicago, enjoys bicycling, vegetarian cooking, art, sci-fi cinema, digital gadgets, everything Westeros and cats.