Del Nakamura – Digital Media & Marketing
- Current Marketing Manager for Northalsted Business Alliance, a non-profit chamber of commerce representing the Northalsted / Lakeview district of Chicago.
- Real estate photography, residential condominium and rental properties, major client Newman Properties.
- Director of Marketing for The Chicago Diner, 2005-2014. Oversaw ten year/five fold revenue growth.
- Food styling, photography and retouching in “The New Chicago Diner Cookbook”, Agate Publishing, 2013. Wrote Foreword & Introduction.
- Illinois native and Chicagoan, BFA in photography from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Studied with the influential Barbara DeGenevieve and Bea Nettles.
- Artistic Director of Nomenil Theater Co. founded by friends Allen Conkle and Courtney Evans. Collaborated on lighting, props, sound, video/photography and promotion.
- Visual design philosophy is an amalgam of East Asian heritage and American culture, inspired by simplicity, abstraction & technology. He loves Chicago, enjoys cats, vegetarian cooking, planted aquariums, bicycling, art, sci-fi cinema & digital gadgets.